jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my Blog

Hello everybody, this is my new blog and I did it for my english class. My teacher Doris Molero ask us to give it a try, It's awesome so far.

In this blog I'll post my homework for level 2. I'll use it to practice my writing, listening and reading. All my classmates are more than welcome to look at this, my window in the net. And of course, all the people around the world.

My name is Gabriela Cohen, but my friends call me Gaby. I'm from Maracaibo, the land of plantain and domino. I live in Maracaibo, Valle Frio. I'm 20 years old and I study Law at URBE. Right now my favorite subjects are Roman's Law and English. I'm taking 5 classes and currently I'm in the 2nd Trimester.

I Love: Listening to my favorite music (almost everything from the Glee Cast, Maroon 5, and Muse. I also like JRock) playing with my Playstation 2 (I'm a proud gamer, my favorite games are Final Fantsy VIII and God of War) go out with my friends (they're like a second family to me) working on anime and manga events on my city, eating pizza, sushi and a lot of candys. I love my dog Maximo a very dumb (He likes to play with a brick) but loving German Shepherd.

 Maximo

I Hate: Cinnamon, listening to vallenato, regeton or bachata. Gettin up early everyday, hypocrisy, liars, people smoking and idiots who don't know how to drive, but they do.

My Kryptonite


My Dream: Is to graduate and become an awesome lawyer, to be able to have a beautiful home and a decent car, tavel to the US and Japan, I want a Husky wich I'm gonna call Kurt and  a peaceful life.

About English: Always have been something special to me, when I was young I had a Playstation 1 and the only game that I had was in english, so I took a dictionary and started playing. Also, I liked the Backstreet boys and Spice Girls back then, they helped me a lot. My favorite tv show back then was Friends, so I always was listening stuff in english. 

And I think that's all you need to know about me, I'm a very easy going person and very humble. I hope this blog can be of help to anybody, see ya!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario