sábado, 28 de mayo de 2011

Special Days

My favorite month of the year is February, not only because is my birthday, also because it was in february when I met my most amazing and loving friends. My birthday is on February 2nd I was born 1991 and I'm 20 years old.

My favorite day of the week is friday, because I don't have classes the next day and I can go out and come home late if I want. and my favorite day of the year is February 2nd. I usually eat whatever I want! that can be a very cold Smirnoff and an awesome birhtday cake! normaly I go out to have lunch on Tony Roma's with my mother.


Yeah,  I love traditions and especially if they are so tasty.

For my interview, Maria Fernanda was very glad to be my partner.

This is Mafe, we share the same love/obsession with Squall Leonheart

Her name's Maria Fernanda like already said, her favorite month of the year is June, because is her birthday. Her favorite day of the week is also friday, because she can rest from the university. Her favorite day of the year is her birthday on June 25th. She usually eat cake, all her family celebrates the day on her grandparents house. She was born in 1993 and righ now she is still 17 years old.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario