viernes, 27 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to My Blog Part II

Finally my computer is alive again, so now I can complete my homeworks, fortunately for me there isn't many yet :D


I'm the Viking/Samurai and that's my friend Andre as a Maid


What’s your name?
My name is Gabriela Cohen, my friends call me Gaby.

Where are you from?
I'm from Maracaibo, Zulia.

What school in URBE are you from?
I go to the Legal and Political Sciences; Law School in URBE.

How old are you?
I'm 20 years old.

Where do you live?
I live in Maracaibo, Valle Frio.

What do you like doing? What things do you like? Love? Enjoy?
I like to go out with my friends and do whatever we can. Like playing videogames, going to the movies or just drive around the city. I like anime and manga, a lot of american series like: House, Glee, Dexter just to name a few. I love to sleep all day, eat delicious food with my friends and rainy days.
 
What things you don’t like? Hate? Can’t stand?
I don't like too many bright colors, I don't like to exercise at all, I don't like the crowds. I hate with all my soul regeton, vallenato or bachata, I can't stand those sounds without wanting to kill myself. I hate the sun of Maracaibo and the fact that life here is becoming so expensive. I don't like to wake up early, I don't like to go to my uncle's house on sundays because they only play domino, and nothing else.

What is your dream? What do you want to do with your life?
My dream is to travel to USA and Japan, specially to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando. I want to graduate and be a very successful lawyer, I want to make my friends and family proud of my achievements.

What’s your opinion about English? Do you like it? Is it important? What do you do to study English?
I think that learning english is something very important, specially in these times. Is the one of the most spoken languages around the world, and the key of being successful person.

And now I would like to introduce all of you to one of my oldest and special friends of my life:

 In this picture he doesn't look like a very "bright" and cheerful person, and that's because he isn't.

He's name is José Zambrano, he's from Maracaibo too. He's a student from UNICA's   university and he's 26 years old, and lives on La Concepcion. 

He likes AV/Film productions, photography, videogames, board games, and musical production. He likes to draw, Listen to heavy metal music, and doing photo sesions with his camara. He hates Junkies, the Maracaibo public transport, empty persons and  turkeys.

 And he's right, who wouldn't hate this mess? Is just awfull.

For him english is a business, militar and social language and very important for anybody nowadays. He, like myself learned english empirically by listening music, reading and listening dialogues in english.







 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario