miércoles, 22 de junio de 2011

Daily Routine

I was a little bit busy, and that's why I take so long with my homework. Anyway, here it is! 



Every day I get up at 5:30AM thinking that I hate waking up so early and that I want to keep sleping, after I convince myself that there is nothing I can do about that, I go to take a shower and get dressed for the day. Sometimes I go to the kitchen and eat breakfast, but usually I just eat on URBE.



I leave my home at 6:00AM and take the bus that drives me to the university, If it's a good day the ride is short, meaby 20 minutes, but occasionally It cant take forever to my destination and arrive at like 7:20 or something.At 11:00AM my last clast finish and I can return to my house. I normally take again the same bus to leave, but very frequently one of my friends offers to leave me at my home. 


My mother is always working so I make the lunch (chicken, meat or pasta) at 01:00PM. After that I take a little time to relax and watch tv or play some videogames. I study everyday at least one hour, but sometimes some subject can be a little bit annoying or difficult, if that happens the time studying can increase to two or three hours.


When my brain can not continue processing information I take a break and eat something (jelly, cereal, chocolate, etc). At 05:00PM to 07:00pm I'm in my computer chatting with my friends, downloading my favorites series, watching a movie or something.



I star making dinner at 08:00pm and wait until my mother came back home, normally at 08:30PM and we eat toghether. I take a last bath because I just cant sleep without one, and finally go to bed.



Bonus: If the day is friday, then I try to listen to this song all day, just to annoy my friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario