miércoles, 22 de junio de 2011

About Two Songs

Teacher Doris ask us our opinion about the next two songs, she wanted to know what do we think about them. The songs are Price Tag from Jessie J and Billionare from Travis McCoy. These are my opinions:






Price Tag is quite a good song, and the lyrics made you think a lot. True to be told is, that now everybody is always thinking about money. How to make more money, how much money this is gonna cost me, sorry I can't go out because I don't have money, etc. A few years ago, that wasn't such a big problem! People just loved to spend their time togher, eating, dancing, playing or just walkin. Yes, the times are more difficult today than years ago, but is important to remenber that the money shouldn't control our lives.



Billionaire not only is good song, it also was cover by the Glee Cast, so I'm gonna use their version, because I like it better :D

This two songs talk about money, but Billionaire, is not only about "forgetting the price tag" but rather "helping people". What would you do if you were billionaire? Would you just keep it all for yourself and be a egoist pig, or make something good and awesome out of it? That's what this song is about. Meaby if I have the chance of being in a similiar position, I would like to belive that I'll do something similiar, because life is hard, but at least I have a lot of things that other people only can have in their dreams.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario